All of our midwives collaborate to collectively support you in pregnancy through labor. This team-coordinated approach allows you to know each staff member and also ensures that you have the most rested midwife for every part of your maternity care.
Each of our midwives is licensed by the State of Alaska as Certified Direct-entry Midwives and Certified Professional Midwives. We are governed by the state licensing board and state regulations.
Our birth center is also CABC accredited, ensuring that we are practicing the highest quality of care.
- Julie Moon, CNM
- Cori Hompesch, CDM, CPM
- Dana Brown, CDM, CPM, Executive Director
- Cheryl Corrick, CDM, CPM, Administrative Director
- Erin Johnson, CNM, APRN
- Amanda Penwell, CDM, CPM, MSM
- Joy Keller, CDM, CPM
- Jamie Gray, Receptionist and Office Administrator
- Monica Mazakis, Receptionist and Administrative Assistant