Thank you, Fairbanks Community! With your help we moved into our new building on November 8th, 2012!
We are now able to provide even better services to our Fairbanks families. Including:
- more classes to pregnant moms and families
- improved birth rooms with showers as well as tubs
- functional and comfortable waiting area and kitchen
- a location with a more direct route to the hospital, 2014 30th Ave, Fairbanks
- increased comfort, ease and efficiency of family and midwives
Our Goal = $1 million
In 2008, we began our capital campaign for a new building. We made it into our new building, but we aren’t done yet! We won’t quit until our goal is reached and our building is paid off. We aim to accomplish this goal before 2023, so that our fundraising can then support more programs.
So far we have raised about $106K and will not stop until we reach our goal. Won’t you join us in creating a birth center for families in our community?