Capital Campaign for
New Community Birth Center Building
Purpose and Benefits to the Community
We have literally outgrown our current location with the services we currently provide. We need more room to offer classes and add other providers for well woman/well child care. At our new building we will be able to offer:
- more classes to pregnant moms and families
- improved birth rooms with showers as well as tubs
- functional and comfortable waiting area and kitchen
- a location with a more direct route to the hospital, 2014 30th Ave, Fairbanks
- well woman gynecological care and well child pediatric care
- increased comfort, ease and efficiency of family and midwives
Our Goal = $1 million
In 2008, we began our capital campaign for a new building and we won’t quit until it’s paid for. We aim to accomplish this goal before 2023, so that our fundraising can then support more programs.
So far we have raised about $75K and will not stop until we reach our goal. Won’t you join us in creating a birth center for families in our community?